Spacious home for sale – 2221 Las Cruces st, Chula Vista, CA 91915. Located in Winding Walk, this home is perfect for a growing or extended family. Located near Naval Station San Diego, NAS Coronado and surrounding military installations.
Take a look at this lovely Haven/Cordova home built in 2013. This spacious home has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and side yard. Upon entry you will be wowed by the open kitchen, family and dining area. The contemporary kitchen boasts granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and large pantry. The downstairs bedroom has a full bathroom nearby. The second floor has four bedrooms including the master. At the top of the stairs, you will be greeted by a large loft, perfect for entertaining or game nights.
Here’s a full list of features regarding 2221 Las Cruces St, Chula Vista, CA 91915
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”140038768″ showall=”true”]
What is a VA loan? – Veteran Administration (VA) Guaranteed loans are made by private lenders to eligible Veterans for the purchase or refinance of a home.
It’s important to know that the VA is not a bank. The VA does not loan the money, fund the loan, or service the loan. What the VA does is guarantee the loan by providing protection to the lender against loss if the Veteran fails to repay the loan.
The VA loan began in 1944 through the original Servicemen’s Readjustment Act also known as the GI Bill of Rights. This program was intended for Veterans and their families to realize the dream of homeownership by offering access to lower cost financing. The VA announced in October 2012 that the Dept. had guaranteed it’s 20 millionth home since the program’s inception in 1944. At the time of the historic announcement at total of 540,000 homes were guaranteed by VA in 2012. (VA press release Oct. 26. 2012)
Important features of the VA Home Loan:
1. Must be for Veteran’s own personal occupancy.
2. Max guaranty is up to 25% of the Freddie Mac maximum conforming limit
3. NO down payment required – up to 100% financing ****
4. Ability to finance the VA Funding Fee
5. One Fixed or ARM option loan – fully amortizable – NO interest only options
6. Flexible Credit Standards
7. No mortgage insurance premiums
8. An assumable mortgage
9. No prepayment penalties
10. VA offers assistance to borrowers in default
11. Lenders control the pace of the transaction
12. VA home loan can be used more than once by a veteran
Interested to learn more about the VA home loan benefit and to get approved? Call Lorraine at 619-248-5484.